
Silly faces :)

Zoey wearing the cute Winny the Pooh and Tigger outfit we got from Disney world last summer. I was pregnant when we went but didn't know if it was a boy or girl so I tried to get the cutest gender neutral outfit I could find. I think she looks pretty cute :)

Baby girl in her ducky towel after bath time



Go Jazz! Lauren gave this to Zoey for Christmas

Chillin on the couch while grandma Bonan was here for a visit

Smiling at mommy!
She is so fun and is starting to interact with me and Jed more. She looks at me and will smile if we kiss her chubby cheeks. She is getting a little better with sleeping at night but loves to cuddle with mom in bed. Hopefully she will start to like sleeping in her bassinet soon! We give her a bath every night and for the most part she screams the whole time. I think she really hates being cold. If I can get the room really warm and get the water to be a nice temp she likes it but if not she let's us know!

4 comments:
hooray for adorable niece Zoey:) Cant wait to come by and visit again!
She's starting to get bigger! What a cutie. Loved all the pics!
Yay for all those adorable pictures! She is so stinkin cute! And I love those big dark eyes!
Love that big grin. Wrigley just walked up to the computer and saw Zoey and asked if it was her; too cute:)
Post a Comment